Monday, February 16, 2015

We All Play a Part!

As we are about to take off from Miami to  PAP, I must share this quick little tidbit that just melted my heart.  For some background, I am a first grade teacher, so I am missing a few days of school to travel to Haiti. I have told the children a bit about what we do when we are there. 

Well, just the other day, I received an email from the mom of one of my students that said this: 

Subject: Haiti
"Joe wanted to send canned food and money. I wasn't sure what you could take so we did this and he wanted me to send it =) have a safe trip."

Here is what accompanied it:


Awww!  We all have a part to play in making this world a better place. How I love that this little boy took it upon himself to do his. He gets it. Love does. ❤️ Mesi anpil (thank you very much), Joe!

Ms. Thompson 

No comments:

Post a Comment